Fujifilm Xt-3 Exposure Settings - Not able to adjust exposure in video mode.

NewbieCAM

HI Pro's,

I very recently bought a fujifilm xt-3. I'm very new this system i been in my learning stage. Currently I'm facing a issue i am not able to change the exposure setting in video mode. In video mode it's default exposure is in -2. I'm not able to change ISO, Aperture anything in video mode.

All the SS, F,ISO are in Blue. My shooting setting are - 4k-23.98 HDMI Long GOP. All top Dials are in Auto. I tried change by changing the top dials but its still not working.

Please help me in this issue.

Edited by NewbieCAM

• NewbieCAM changed the title to Fujifilm Xt-3 Exposure Settings - Not able to adjust exposure in video mode.

The top dials all being in ‘Auto’ are probably acting to limit your options. Try manual settings re:

https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/quick-start-guides/quick-start-guide-fujifilm-x-t3/

scroll down to the Shooting Video section and give those options a try. Keep in mind the note about f-log files needing color grading.

edit: p.s. If you are curious as to how to get the 1 / 48 shutter speed, this video explains how to do that as well as some other stuff:

Edited by jerryy

• 1 year later...
On 2/23/2021 at 11:12 AM, NewbieCAM said:

HI Pro's,

I very recently bought a fujifilm xt-3. I'm very new this system i been in my learning stage. Currently I'm facing a issue i am not able to change the exposure setting in video mode. In video mode it's default exposure is in -2. I'm not able to change ISO, Aperture anything in video mode.

All the SS, F,ISO are in Blue. My shooting setting are - 4k-23.98 HDMI Long GOP. All top Dials are in Auto. I tried change by changing the top dials but its still not working.

Please help me in this issue.

On 3/4/2021 at 3:42 PM, NewbieCAM said:

Thank you. I am able to adjust now

Can you please share how ?

• 1 month later...