Your X Lens wishlist

Toon

Yes yes yes...buy the lens that fit your work/photographic needs. We all know this, but it doesn't stop us photographers from salivating over other lenses that we might not actually 'need' but rather 'want' for some reason or another. I have this problem and I will eventually find the means/reason to buy them lol. In the meanwhile, here's my wishlist...

1. XF16-55 F2.8 R LM WR (want to sell of the XF 18-55 for this)

2. XF50-140 F2.8 R LM OIS WR

3. XF56 F1.2R APD

4. XF10-24 F4 R OIS (pls Fuji...make a WR version for this lens....pls)

What are some of yours?

I have the 18, 23, and 35. On my immediate wish list are the 14 2.8 or 16 1.4 and the 56 1.2.

I'd like to see a smaller 23mm f/2 WR, in line with the 35 f/2. 23mm is my preferred all-purpose focal length, and I'd gladly trade a stop of speed for smaller size and weight. I'd keep both and use each when the situation calls for it.

I could kill for the the 10-24 in f/2.8 version.

…Oh, 300/2.8 and/or 200/1.4 are on top of my list, too :wub:

My next lens will probably be an ultra wide, and if the 10-24 were a 2.8 (even without OIS), that's what I'd get. I do a lot of event work, and the speed is important to me.

For me, probably the macro and 100-400 are two I most anticipate from the road map. I would probably rather have a 300/4 w/1.4TC but if the 100-400 is at least the image quality of the 18-135 it would be fine for my needs. In the meantime I'd like to see all the f/1.4's (to fill the space between the 14 and 56) in my bag :)  

For now I'm just using the 18-55 kit, so I have quite a list.

The next two I'm buying:

10-24 ƒ4 R OIS

50-140 ƒ2.8 R LM OIS WR (sadly, unless I score a great deal, I'll settle for the 55-200 ƒ3.5-4.8; still a great lens though)

16-55 ƒ2.8 R LM WR

56 ƒ1.2 R

35 ƒ1.4R

Next Year:
100-400

1.4x Tele

A second body with an 18-135 would also be nice.

In this order:

- 35mm f2

- 50-140mm f2.8

- 16mm f1.4

I would also like to put my hands on something like the 10-24 maybe  f2.8 and the 120mm macro :D

but the sad reality is that I am a poor student by now... so all this in a far far away future XD

I went to fuji for the weight so I'd really like to see that 35mm f2 wr soon, then please 18mm f2 wr and 23mm f2 wr along with an X-E3 wr.

I'm pissed that since I got into the system they keep releasing giant lenses for the X-T1... Or macro or crap like that. The world needs quicker, weather resistant lightweight usual focales. People shooting sports and lovely birds that make remarkably forgettable pictures are into DSLRs anyway so please stop with the 18-135mm giant chunck of crap...

Haha well I find it entertaining to add a bit of verve on forums, and I'm always interrested in people that have kind of "radical" point of views and are not afraid to express them.

We can all say "I have this and wish I'd have that" one after the other but that's not really interresting now is it? I'd like people to say WHY they want these lens, to do what stuff with it etc. and why they think Fuji should develop something not yet advertised.