Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thanks for the recommendation David! 
    • You could try to lock the joystick by pressing and holding Menu/Ok until a lock symbol appears. You can unlock the same way.
    • sometimes happen when connecting with remote app , it's more likely the camera remote app issue ,rather than camera software issue . the only few times i got the same freezing issue was when i connected with the remote app . never happened otherwise , not even once . hope this helps . have a nice day ahead !
    • Same expect according to Fuji, it's supposed to work on my version of OXS (Mojave). Installed the latest version of X Webcam 2, did a firmware update on X-T30, changed the USB connection setting to USB Webcam, connected the camera through USB (no hub). The camera is not recognized and doesn't show up under available cams. Also, Fuji X Webcam software's entire interface is grayed out.
    • Ive had the xt3 for a year and a half. I also have the same lock ups using flash. I recently bought a new camera for video work and will also replace this one. Luckily I haven't been caught off guard yet but I can't imagine being at a wedding and this happening. Considering the $5000 invested in Fuji Im not happy.