Hello There.

The Hue

Hello all, 

Decided to join a photography forum to improve my learning curve, so here I am, be nice to meet you all.

Quite new to photography, got into it through drones as i like making videos (not professionally), worked my way up to the mavic 2 pro but started enjoying the picture side of it more, especially slow shutter photography, which is a problem for a drone as its near impossible to take a photo for 10-15 seconds without it moving! I bought a rig and a tripod that could turn the drone into a handheld camera, despite the funny looks i got whilst using it it wasn't bad :D .. 1inch sensor though so noise and low light light performance where a pain. 

Now i've got the XT-3, with the 18-55 kit lens. I feel a pro just holding it B) only had it 2 weeks and so far between rain and covid I've not had much use besides photographing the walls and my fingers as I learn to use it, but looking forward to the journey. 

Here are some pics i've taken with the drone as I have nothing to share with the xt3 yet, and go easy on my colour grading lol hope to build some good relationships here as i progress. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Some elements in (autofocus) lenses are „floating“, so I guess what you are experiencing is normal.
    • How do I turn off the electronic shutter in the menu - the option is grayed out and I cannot select the mechanical option
    • I'm having trouble finding a way to attach a right-angle viewfinder to the Fuji X-H1 camera. Does anyone have experience with how the angle viewfinder behaves in combination with the EVF? Is the Minolta frame diameter of the right angle viewfinder suitable for attaching to the Fuji XH1 (or XT1, 2, 3, 5)? Does anyone have knowledge about which eyepiece is compatible with the Fuji X system? Thank you in advance for any assistance and information you can provide.    
    • I purchased a gently used XF 80mm f/2.8 aspherical macro for my X-T5. Not being familiar with this lens but having had experience with the Leica T mount 60mm macro and Canon and Zeiss macros, I was surprised that I felt what might be best described as a loose lens element that shifted when I tilted the lens, even before being mounted to the camera. In manual focus mode, the lens is fine, but there is a distinct “wobble” when the lens is in autofocus mode. I reported this to the company (I bought it from KEH), and they agreed this was odd and accepted it back for a full refund. I just got a replacement lens and the same thing is happening. I’ve never had an experience in which I feel a lens element loose inside the housing. Is this normal? Should I return it (again)?
    • Old post but hope this can help. You have to make sure that exp. comp. is set to zero in P, S or A mode before you go in to manual mode. If the comp is set to, let say +5, and this is of the range for the settings in manual mode, twisting the comp dial (left dial) want do any changes.