Sony FE lenses on Fuji X camera?

Trailz

I recently got an X-t1 as a backup camera to my Sony A7III. I'd like to be able to use my various Sony FE lenses on the Fuji X camera.

I can't seem to find an adapter to use my Sony FE lenses on the new-to-me Fujifilm X-T1.

Does such an animal exist?

Thanks

Hi Trailz! To cut to the chase, no.

This is why...the flange distance on the sony is 18mm, for the fuji it is 17.7mm. They would have to create an adapter that is only 0.3mm thick... or (0.0118 inch) I think its too thin to create a sturdy adapter. 

For example...I shoot Nikon Z mirrorless (and Fuji of course) and the flange distance on those is 16mm. Being 2mm difference from the sony they were able to create an adapter for it. Even with 2mm it is still really small. You can see how thin here... https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1488597-REG/techart_pro_tze01_sony_e_nikon_z.html/?ap=y&ap=y&smp=y&smp=y&lsft=BI%3A514&gclid=CjwKCAiAg8OBBhA8EiwAlKw3khkKhMtm6X5vdK90csUfhP5TTpJ23-FrY2XStyN46ZCg7uKJVKqfYhoCpFEQAvD_BwE

3 hours ago, MarcelMartinez said:

Hi Trailz! To cut to the chase, no.

This is why...the flange distance on the sony is 18mm, for the fuji it is 17.7mm. They would have to create an adapter that is only 0.3mm thick... or (0.0118 inch) I think its too thin to create a sturdy adapter. 

For example...I shoot Nikon Z mirrorless (and Fuji of course) and the flange distance on those is 16mm. Being 2mm difference from the sony they were able to create an adapter for it. Even with 2mm it is still really small. You can see how thin here... https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1488597-REG/techart_pro_tze01_sony_e_nikon_z.html/?ap=y&ap=y&smp=y&smp=y&lsft=BI%3A514&gclid=CjwKCAiAg8OBBhA8EiwAlKw3khkKhMtm6X5vdK90csUfhP5TTpJ23-FrY2XStyN46ZCg7uKJVKqfYhoCpFEQAvD_BwE

Thanks Marcel, I didn't know such an adapter existed. I'm using Nikon Z in the studio here but some of my colleagues use Sony EF. I've been jealous of a few of the lenses (the Loxias and the GM135). I think I'll order one to see if it works and I'll let you know here.