Looking for a x10/20/30 auto lens cap (ALC-X10)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I picked this up and have been testing.  The assembly looks a bit frankensteinish but seems to serve the purpose.  I agree with CatAreGods comment on this maybe being unnecessary under some circumstances.  I am pretty happy with it from the standpoint that it lets me balance the entire camera/lens/teleconverter assembly much better over the tripod mount.  That will come in handy with windy or other challenging conditions.
    • I'm going to throw in my two cents here. I have the Fuji GFX 50r and the 50MM pancake lens. This is a great street and general shooting 1-lens kit. As to the difference between FF and MF, I also agree with Jim, I see a difference in the color and resolution on screen (I have yet to print from my Fuji yet). A friend refers to this characteristic as the "special sauce," the combination of Fuji's sensor and lenses. Yes, I have FF Canon R6, the files are good, but there is a visual difference that to me looks richer with the 50r.  The shot of Mano was taken with the 50MM lens on the 50r.
    • Nope, even when it was at minimum extension, no hood.
    • Thank you for your all your replies. I'll update this once available. It's not easy to go to the service center this time.