Toggling off the Built-in Lens Correction for Viltrox in LR?

BruceBanner

Just got the Viltrox 56/1.4 and an XT-4, took a couple shots, popped the RAW into LR and had a look at the Lens Correction section.

I noticed there is a message I have not seen before at the bottom of that section that says;

! Built-in Lens Profile applied.

That's cool. I took a shot at f1.4 and was wanting to see how strong the vignette would be but its practically non existent.

But what if I want it? I'm curious to know the charm of this lens without Lens Correction automatically applied, what is the distortion like etc. Is there a way to disable it? I noticed toggling the Lens Correction switch on and off resulted in no perceivable difference (and the message '! Built-in Lens Profile applied.' still shows clearly), so I'm thinking there is no way around it. I really would expect quite a shift between a corrected lens and a non corrected lens, at least with all my other lenses I have used there seems quite a strong difference between before and after when toggling the Lens Correction switch on and off.

Thoughts?

BB