RAW sample files available?

BruceBanner

Hi everyone, thanks for having me.

I am not yet on the Fuji system, I am researching if it will be the right system for me to jump to in the very near future. I am currently a Pentaxian shooting with a KP (crop), K-1 (FF) and 645D (MF). You may check out my work here if you like; https://www.flickr.com/photos/95230640@N04/

What I am really after would be to ascertain IQ at a high level of some XT-4 files, and even better would be if it were files taken with the 50/1. The 50/1 really intrigues me because its coming quite close to the experience of shooting my FA77/1.8 on the K-1.

The reason I am considering XT-4 is I guess why many jump to Fuji, video capabilities and competent AF. I love Pentax but it is mainly suited to landscape and slow shooting scenarios. I have no intention of giving up Pentax, I just have some jobs coming up that require better AF than what I currently have.

It would be super useful for me to get some RAW files from the XT-4, with varying ISO's so I can see for myself in LR/PS what the ISO limits are.

Could anyone help me out here please?

TIA!

BB

Clearly, you are very special.

Sony's have the quality build and the software works extremely well and used by many many Pro's with no issues.

Telling someone not to buy is silly and I can say that backed up by thousands of Youtube Videos and expert reviews also easily found on the internet.

I really hope Fujifilm sort their AF and app out so it works as good as Sony's 

• 2 weeks later...