Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By vistamedia
      Greetings Fuji community!
      I'm a filmmaker and photographer who shoots on the Fuji X100F. Recently, I created a comprehensive video review of the camera - and I think you'll all find incredible.
      In this video, we'll dive deep into what I consider the most creative and stylish pocket camera I've ever used. Enjoy the viewing experience, and please share it around!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BWgd4A5oPc
    • By K PRETHVIRAJ
      I was imagining if ,fujifilm itself or any third parties ,make a auto focusing speedbooster to use fujifilm gfx lenses on fujifilm x series camera's !! . i might sound stupid , but actually it has great benefits in many area's . people who own x series and gfx series ,don't have to buy different lenses . also the camera industry is slowly shifting to medium format from full frame , so we will start seeing speedbooster for gfx lenses to different fullframe mount's of other manufacturer cameras too . so what do you think about this ? ,let's us all share our opinion's here ! about this , so maybe this might lead to a speedbooster ,like we said ! ,from fujifilm or third parties !! ,since many are using gfx camera's these day's ,who also has a x series body with them . so share your opinion's about this here , have a nice day !
    • By jlmphotos
      50R, 32-64 zoom, ISO 400 1/30th, F4.5
    • By K PRETHVIRAJ
      Hoping to see Fujifilm support shooting in HEIF / HEIC image format or introduce a ability to export in HEIF / HEIC image format in "Fujifilm x raw studio software" . canon has implemented shooting in HEIF / HEIC format with 1dx mark 3 , so even though they did it first , i hope to see Fujifilm implement it as soon as possible ,because of the advantages of that image format over jpg . it's not difficult to implement actually ,since it's the still version of HEVC ,same way jpg is like a still version of H.264 .  the major advantage of using HEIF / HEIC format is the images has more bit depth ,jpg only has 8 bit color meanwhile HEIF / HEIC format can support up to 16 bit color which is like having the color range of RAW file . the next big advantage is the size ,a 10mb HEIF / HEIC file has better quality ,color depth ,details etc... also less artifacts , than a 20MB jpg file ,both jpg and HEIF exported from the same raw file . also if this image format is implemented in-camera like canon 1dx mark 3 , that means you can shoot twice the amount of picture with the same buffer size compared to jpg  ( x pro-3 79 frames jpg only, xt-30 79 frames jpg only , xs-10 81 frames jpg only ) if the HEIF format is used (x pro-3 158 frames heic only , xt-30 158 frames heic only , xs-10  162 frames heic only ) with current buffer size itself we can capture twice the number of images at the max burst speed of the camera .also HEIF / HEIC format is actually better optimized for burst shooting mode ,so you will more likely get the max burst speed of a camera in all real world situations. so i hope that i mentioned the basic reason why we need Fujifilm to implement HEIF / HEIC format in-camera or at least in "Fujifilm x raw studio" as early as possible . please share this topic ,support , and send feedback to FUJIFILM to implement this image format in the Fujifilm devices and software's . i really hope that everyone will support this matter ,which will benefit everyone who uses Fujifilm devices , to a great extent . also if anyone is concerned about the compatibility of HEIF / HEIC formats (there is a lot of articles in internet saying there is compatibility issues or can't open in windows etc.. But that's actually past issues) . the current situation is it's fully compatible in windows starting with windows 10 ,it's natively supported in mac os and ios 11 and above , also natively supported in android , also you can edit HEIF / HEIC files in adobe software's , luminar , capture one etc. so i am hoping everyone who use Fujifilm devices , to follow up this matter till it's implemented , have a great day ahead ! 
    • By widespace
      Hello
      I bought a new Fuji X-T3 and went to take some pictures, JPG + RAF.  I used two SIM cards (one as a backup).  When I got back home, I started uploading all of them to my computer (Mac).  I removed the main SIM card from the camera and plugged it into a multi/card reader, the same way I always do.  There were in total: RAF = 147 photos, and JPG = 159 photos.  I was able to upload: RAF = 75 photos (51%), and JPG = 117 photos (74%).  After those photos were uploaded, an error message appeared in the screen: THE FINDER CAN’T COMPLETE THE OPERATION BECAUSE SOME DATA IN (NAME OF THE NEXT PICTURE) CAN’T BE READ OR WRITTEN. ERROR CODE -36.  No more photos were uploaded, even when I tried several times.  I also tried doing the process one photo at a time, and also repeated the process with the second SIM card.  Same results.
      Thinking that the two SIM cards were corrupted or damaged at the same time (???), I then tried to format and take some more pictures with another SIM card and to upload them to the computer.  The same situation and exact message came up over.  I am able to see all the pictures (RAF & JPG) directly from the SIM cards connected to the Mac, I just can’t upload them to it.  My frustration is that 51% of the RAF, and 74% of the JPG photos were already uploaded using the same method, devices, computer, etc., without any problem, and then just stopped.
      What can I do or check for?  Is that something to do with the way the camera store the photos in the SIM card?  Again, it performed as expected PARTIALLY, and then stopped!
      Thank you for your advise.

• I picked this up and have been testing.  The assembly looks a bit frankensteinish but seems to serve the purpose.  I agree with CatAreGods comment on this maybe being unnecessary under some circumstances.  I am pretty happy with it from the standpoint that it lets me balance the entire camera/lens/teleconverter assembly much better over the tripod mount.  That will come in handy with windy or other challenging conditions.
    • I'm going to throw in my two cents here. I have the Fuji GFX 50r and the 50MM pancake lens. This is a great street and general shooting 1-lens kit. As to the difference between FF and MF, I also agree with Jim, I see a difference in the color and resolution on screen (I have yet to print from my Fuji yet). A friend refers to this characteristic as the "special sauce," the combination of Fuji's sensor and lenses. Yes, I have FF Canon R6, the files are good, but there is a visual difference that to me looks richer with the 50r.  The shot of Mano was taken with the 50MM lens on the 50r.
    • Nope, even when it was at minimum extension, no hood.
    • Thank you for your all your replies. I'll update this once available. It's not easy to go to the service center this time.