• 1 month later...

I purchased the fujifilm leather case for my x100v and just leave the bottom portion off. I find that the top portion fits my adapter/filter and protects the screen. A possible option unless you only want a lens cap. Did you end up finding something that works? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hi, I'm So Frutrated by this no tethering mode avalable on X-S10.   PLEASE Fuji: make an update for this.  
    • Hi,i am looking for some useful video editing software, i hear about the TunesKit Acemovi and Adobe Premier is good,but i am not sure which one is suitable for me,i just need to do something simple like crop,trim,add text,audio,transition,animation.Can you give me some adivice? Here is a vision of a large selection of video editing softwares https://www.xp-pen.com/forum-1595.html Don’t forget that most of the time you can try them free for a while    
    • Fan of X-Trans since P&S days Is RGB or RGGB better mosaics than Fujifilm's GBGGRGRB? How many bits of dynamic range and how few fractions of arc-seconds of resolution are needed for the more common pixel mosaics versus the more complicated X-Trans? Moire decreases with pixel size but photopic luminance for color channels and spacial frequency still matters. Debate, now, for your favorite mosaic!
    • Did you say iPhone? Their external mics usually have 4-conductor cables, which aren't directly compatible with anything else. Try an adapter with 3 conductors.
    • Welcome to  our forum! But I don't see an attached photo.