Shutter Button - Is this Normal?

Ned_Sayer

4 minutes ago, MudMan said:

Have you tried removing the add-on shutter button?

Thanks for your reply and feedback, yes you can see in 1:18 of the video I test it without the add-on ;) 
This button is driving me mad, it's such a small thing, literally just a few mm of travel distance, but it feels wrong. 

On 1/13/2021 at 1:16 AM, Ned_Sayer said:

I Just got a Fuji X-T3 from Amazon Warehouse deals, and the button feels off... 
I used a X-T1 and have a X-t2 and they both feel very different to the X-T3.
I made a video to ask if this is how the X-T3 works or if I got a "faulty" unit. 

it's defective piece . i suggest you to return and replace the camera !. hope this helps !. have a nice day ahead !

7 hours ago, Mr.B said:

I've been wondering the same thing. I purchased an X-T3 a couple of months ago and have the same issue. It doesn't feel normal to me.  I also have an X-T20 which does not do that.

I brought up this issue to amazon, and showed them this video, they offered a 10% refund... for a camera that costs around $1000 that is a lot, but not nearly enough to fix the problem by Fuji, as they would charge $200-$400 for the fix. 

p.s. amazon said that I'll be able to return the camera as defective at any time, should I decide that the problem is unbearable. 

Don't know if this helps but yeah, Amazon's 2 year guarantee seems to have worked for me. 

9 minutes ago, Ned_Sayer said:

I brought up this issue to amazon, and showed them this video, they offered a 10% refund... for a camera that costs around $1000 that is a lot, but not nearly enough to fix the problem by Fuji, as they would charge $200-$400 for the fix. 

p.s. amazon said that I'll be able to return the camera as defective at any time, should I decide that the problem is unbearable. 

Don't know if this helps but yeah, Amazon's 2 year guarantee seems to have worked for me. 

you should return and replace from amazon , how long since you bought the camera ?