ARE YOU A VIDEOGRAPHER OR TAKE VIDEOS , THEN SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE !

YOUTA

I have been shooting video with fujifilm recently . so i thought it will be great ,if everyone who's into videography with fujifilm camera's ,share their workflow , external monitor's , gimbals, rig's ,video recording settings, colorgrading steps ,which LUT's they use , which software's you use for editing , rendering , compressing etc....

so i hope everyone share your experiences ,and the things i  mentioned above , so that everyone who's into videography with fujifilm cameras can improve themselves from the information you share ,also the people who are new to videography with fujifilm cameras, can understand things related to videography easier ! . 

have a nice day ,wish everyone of you using fujifilm cameras  a year ahead full of luck !.... please share your videography knowledge here soon !

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I make videos for my full time work and for pleasure. I record videos with the X-S10 internally (8-bit, so no Log) and no external monitor, using the Eterna film simulation with DR set to 400 for maximum dynamic range, Continuous AF (or Single AF for static shots) and I edit in Adobe Premiere Pro. I usually shoot on tripods or hand held. Here is an example of my work, shot on X-S10, hand holding the unstabilized Fujinon XF 16-55 f/2.8 and XF 50 f/2.0 lenses. What do you think?

Do let me know if you have any questions. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/23/2023 at 2:45 AM, Nikolai Freund said:

Hi,

I make videos for my full time work and for pleasure. I record videos with the X-S10 internally (8-bit, so no Log) and no external monitor, using the Eterna film simulation with DR set to 400 for maximum dynamic range, Continuous AF (or Single AF for static shots) and I edit in Adobe Premiere Pro. I usually shoot on tripods or hand held. Here is an example of my work, shot on X-S10, hand holding the unstabilized Fujinon XF 16-55 f/2.8 and XF 50 f/2.0 lenses. What do you think?

Do let me know if you have any questions. 

good work.