ARE YOU A VIDEOGRAPHER OR TAKE VIDEOS , THEN SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE !

YOUTA

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have been shooting video with fujifilm recently . so i thought it will be great ,if everyone who's into videography with fujifilm camera's ,share their workflow , external monitor's , gimbals, rig's ,video recording settings, colorgrading steps ,which LUT's they use , which software's you use for editing , rendering , compressing etc....

so i hope everyone share your experiences ,and the things i  mentioned above , so that everyone who's into videography with fujifilm cameras can improve themselves from the information you share ,also the people who are new to videography with fujifilm cameras, can understand things related to videography easier ! . 

have a nice day ,wish everyone of you using fujifilm cameras  a year ahead full of luck !.... please share your videography knowledge here soon !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By cyonkers
      Greetings, Fuji friends! I'm having a conundrum. I have a slew of footage from an X-T3 I'm assembling in Premiere Pro. Footage specs:

- 30 and 60 fps 4K
      -10 bit (internal) 8:2:0
      -H265
      -HEVC
      -All shot in F-log

All of the unedited shots look great (for F-log, that is) in iMovie and QuickTime. When I ingest them into Premiere Pro, however, there's a bizarre pixelated swath of green and pink in the lowlights. No amount of color correction can solve it, and Davinci Resolve is no better. I have tried changing sequence settings, converting to Pro Res, and attempted many different encoding formats in Media Encoder with limited to no success. 
      Has anyone ever faced this issue? Adobe support is stumped. Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much! 
    • By Gibby
      For stills, I'm using backbutton focus.  And I'm able to select the focus point and track it in continuous focus.  Works great.  But in video mode, I can't find a way to track an object - only a face using face detect.  The rear touch screen doesn't seem to work this way.  When I select a point, it behaves as single focus, even when the camera is set to continuous focus.  Also, I'm often using the camera on a gimbal and need to rely on the rear screen for setting the focus point.  To date, I've mainly had to use the X-T4 in manual mode for video which is disappointing.  Am I missing something?
    • By Gareth 32
      I just recently bought the xs 10 and havent used it much it's still new. I noticed that when shooting 4k and DCI 4k there's a lite flicking sound that sound like a fan or something that comes from the front near the lense mount or even in the lens. I also heard this during playback when testing the internal mic. This sound does not happen when shooting FHD and I'm wondering is it because shooting 4k is more taxing on the Camera or the Lense. When I take the lense of and record with the sensor cap on the camera the sound is gone. is this normal or is this a fault and If its a fault can it be fixed or should I send the camera back. Thanks
    • By NewbieCAM
      HI Pro's,
      I very recently bought a fujifilm xt-3. I'm very new this system i been in my learning stage. Currently I'm facing a issue i am not able to change the exposure setting in video mode. In video mode it's default exposure is in -2. I'm not able to change ISO, Aperture anything in video mode.
      All the SS, F,ISO are in Blue. My shooting setting are - 4k-23.98 HDMI Long GOP. All top Dials are in Auto. I tried change by changing the top dials but its still not working.

Please help me in this issue.

• By AllanY
      I am struggling with underexposed videos using my X-T3 and 10-24mm with interior Real Estate videos even with a decent amount of natural and ambient light. The footage is just too dark unless I pump up the ISO to 4000 where it gets really noisy.
      What are the best wide-angle lenses for the X-T3 with regards to interior Real Estate videography where it's usually low light? Also, is there a budget friendly option? I've gone through the Complete Overview of X Mount Lenses but I was hoping for some recommendations specific to the industry and video.
      Thanks for any help guys!
      Settings:
      4K 29.97P I would prefer 59.94P to slow down some shots YouTube encoding prefers 30P ss60 F4.0 ISO 800-4000 200Mbps H.264 / H.265 Long GOP / ALL-Intra Eterna Custom White Balance DR400 Film Simulation Recording / F-Log Recording
    • I must have activated the wrong setting because now when I switch to the OVF the white windows stays for a second and then completely disappears. Any idea how to get it back? Thank you all so much. 🙂
    • No thunder stolen. If you read to the end of my article you'll see (in the section "Resources") I have a link for Simon Weir's site. I also have two other links on there with various IR tests. My article is only Fuji-centric because that is my system of choice though I've done a ton of IR work with Sony FF as well. I consider the sites for which I provide links to be complementary and I wish there were more sites out there evaluating for infrared. Although I test for infrared quite thoroughly I can only afford so many lenses. The eight Fuji mount lenses shown in my article I bought myself. In fact, same with the Sony and Micro 4/3 with the exception of the two Sony APS-C zooms that were rented. Also when I get new lenses, I'll update the article on my blog. I can't update the PetaPixel one as they just republished what was on my blog at the time. I have recently shot with the Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f1.2 Fuji-X and 7Artisans 35mm f0.95 Fuji-X. After trying 2 samples of the Voigtlander I returned them both but mainly for their strange and unacceptable (for my work) performance with resolution. Regarding IR, the Voiglander is free of hotspots from 1.2 through about f3.5. I'm impressed with the 7Artisans overall but it only works for IR at wider apertures (f0.95 through about f2.8.) Then again that's why you buy an f/0.95 lens. Thanks for the feedback. Happy shooting! Joel
    • Yes I don’t blame you. I’ll always have some Fujifilm gear. But if they don’t upgrade their gear in the next 3 months I’m going to go back to Canon for a lot of my work. I really love Fujifilm for all the right reasons but it’s faults are getting in the way of my work at this point.
    • You're welcome. I still use my X-Pro2 for personal work every now and then, but I replaced the X-H1 (and the rest of the Fuji-kit) with a Z7II-based kit and I'm very satisfied with that move.
    • That’s a lot of great info. I’m gonna explore those options. I don’t really wanna get an XT4 at this point. (Come on X-H2!) Thanks!