XS10 EyeCup available?

Xnovan

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 4:14 PM, Xnovan said:

Hi dear community, 

I have brought my XS10 recently and very new to fuji world, I realise the eyecup on the camera is not comfortable for someone like me with specs, is there any eyecup made for this model which I could buy?

Thank you

check in this forum to see suggestions

hope this helps . have a nice day ahead !

• 4 months later...

Hey there!  I did a bunch of research on this and the best one I could find was this one: https://tekiac.myshopify.com/products/x-cup-pro-for-fuji-x-s10-x-t10-x-t20-x-t30

This is extremely well designed and does not interfere at all with the screen. Ended up ordering a second one for my sister's X-S10. Really makes the camera feel and look more premium plus covers that hot shoe.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I am soon buying a X-S10 which pleases me a lot after testing it (it will be my first Fuji camera after years shooting with a Canon 5DM3).

The only point is i won't get used to its eye cup.

I just checked the Tekiac website. They no longer sell their nice eye cup.

Do you know if there is an alternative?

thanks

• 3 months later...

The view finder of the X-S10 is identical to the one on X-T30, so I got this one https://www.amazon.com/Kiwifotos-KE-XT20-Eyepiece-Viewfinder-Eyeglass/dp/B07QMKCVXH believing it would fit, but it does not fit 100% and it blocks the screen a bit. Forced into an angle it is OK. I really liked the previous version, which was softer, also meant for the X-T30 and with better fit, but the silicon ring ripped after some time. Thats why I bought it again, but the design had changed.

Hi,

I wear glasses and wanted a better eyecup. In the end I bought https://www.amazon.com.au/Silicon-Camera-Eyepiece-Fujifilm-Installation/dp/B08W2CHGGY (Soft Silicon Camera Extend Eyecup Eyepiece for Fuji Fujifilm X-S10 XS10 X-T200 XT200 Camera, Hot Shoe Mount Installation).

However, I did not like the rubber as it got in the way of the LCD panel. It is simple to remove it, and, in the end, I just glued another rubber o-ring onto the eyecup and trimmed it slightly to at the bottom, so the screen opens perfectly.

I experimented with rubber cups styles from other cameras but could not get one that I liked and fitted. 

Cheers  

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 4 weeks later...

do you think it is possible to have a long eyecup instead of this big big round eyecup ?

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!