fuji x-t30 black screen don't turn off

hedcore

Greetings!
I found myself in my hands fuji xt30 with kit 15-45mm, when turned on, the screen glows black, the viewfinder also does not work, when the lever is moved to Off, it does not respond, only the sound (click) of shutdown passes, you have to take out the battery. I thought it was a software problem, maybe there is some way to hard reset? I updated it to the latest firmware via a USB flash drive, the update passed, I entered the firmware utility while holding back \ disp, but the problem remained. Or if the problem is in the hardware, maybe someone met too. I would be incredibly grateful for your help. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I just got an x-T30 with latest firmware. Using the 18-55mm. I was trying the fuji remote app with the live view. After taking 2 photos the camera froze and I couldn’t turn it off. Just a flashing light, and I had to take the battery out as well. Did you find out what the problem was with your camera?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 8:57 PM, Fruitshakes said:

Hi, I just got an x-T30 with latest firmware. Using the 18-55mm. I was trying the fuji remote app with the live view. After taking 2 photos the camera froze and I couldn’t turn it off. Just a flashing light, and I had to take the battery out as well. Did you find out what the problem was with your camera?

On 12/1/2020 at 11:49 PM, hedcore said:

Greetings!
I found myself in my hands fuji xt30 with kit 15-45mm, when turned on, the screen glows black, the viewfinder also does not work, when the lever is moved to Off, it does not respond, only the sound (click) of shutdown passes, you have to take out the battery. I thought it was a software problem, maybe there is some way to hard reset? I updated it to the latest firmware via a USB flash drive, the update passed, I entered the firmware utility while holding back \ disp, but the problem remained. Or if the problem is in the hardware, maybe someone met too. I would be incredibly grateful for your help. Thanks.

sometimes happen when connecting with remote app , it's more likely the camera remote app issue ,rather than camera software issue . the only few times i got the same freezing issue was when i connected with the remote app . never happened otherwise , not even once . hope this helps . have a nice day ahead !