Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Jonno, I picked up my X-S10 yesterday and like you had some concerns regarding focus modes. My previous camera was an EOS M5 and I used auto focus but when I wanted to lock the focus I was able to press a button and go straight to Manual focus mode. I wanted to replicate this ability in my new camera and have found a solution. I have set the camera to Back Button Focus. I now press and release the AFON button for single auto-focus, press and hold the AFON button for continuous auto-focus and whe
    • I wear the X-E2 on a neck strap, cross body, under the left arm ~ so, for me, the 27mm makes that camera almost unnoticeable...but, with the Fujicron 35mm f/2, I'm much more aware of the camera.  And...I'm discovering that my dominant (right) eyes tends to "see" in 40-43mm, rather than in 52-53mm.
    • I have not found a way to access the extended ISO range on my X-T200, whether I am in normal or fine image mode and there is nothing anywhere else on the web that addresses this. Perhaps you got this confused with a different model of Fujifilm camera and this is not actually a feature available on the X-T200?
    • Best cooking video ever.  Even a Bob Ross apperition.  I may try making this myself. Best, Don Barar
    • Interesting. I'm on firmware 1.01 for X-S10. X Webcam 2 doesn't detect the camera. But X Acquire does and I can save camera settings to a file. I also have an X-T200 and a6400. With X-T200 the :regular webcam works and but definitely not compatible with X Webcam 2. Even on a newer, clean-install computer, no luck with X-S10 and X Webcam 2.