Camera Stores in Hollywood Florida

Kingsam

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Matsimillian
      Hello! 

I’m a bit worried I did a bad deal. I bought a used Fujifilm XT-3 quite cheap yesterday. I am the 3rd owner.
      The first owner was a professional photographer that bought the camera in 2019.
      Neither me or the seller can find the shutter count by checking the EXIF. He got a shutter count of 391, I got a count of 3. 
      Seller told me he had the camera on service once to fix the shutter button, could the service guys have reset the counter?
      I also noticed when I got home I had to put in the date and time again even though I tested the camera like two hours before at the sellers place.
      I read this might be due to a small capacitor that stores some memory. Can this be the reason behind the reset shutter count?
      Appreciate any advice on how I can find the total shutter count, if I should return the camera or just live with the unknown and enjoy the camera.
    • By claudiozavalajr
      I’ve been importing video files from my XT3 to iPhone using SD Card adapter with no issue for several years. 

now for some reason, I can’t.
      So I imported to iMac on Photos app. After syncing its is now on my phone. Video plays in album but I cannot import them to any video editing app. 

I’m using iPhone w most current iOS.
      Please help! 
    • By zurkito
      Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with my X-S10 where the 35mm 1.4 won't work with it. When I turn it on with this lens in particular it keeps protracting and retracting while my camera seems to be turning on and off? I'm not sure whats going on and any help would be appreciated.

Heres a link to the video which is also posted on reddit

• By Suzi Mifsud
      I just started using the Fuji XT3 and I'm having an issue with the colours of my final images. I custom set the white balance and in the LCD and EVF preview the photos are perfectly white balanced and exposed, however when I opened them on my laptop, the white background appeared more grey, and the overall image is more subdued. Is this normal or is there a setting I need to change?

• By Ned_Sayer
      I Just got a Fuji X-T3 from Amazon Warehouse deals, and the button feels off... 
      I used a X-T1 and have a X-t2 and they both feel very different to the X-T3.
      I made a video to ask if this is how the X-T3 works or if I got a "faulty" unit.