Peter Lea

Histogram display

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello.  I am trying to set up a new 50R.  I want the histogram to be displayed on the LCD screen and in the viewfinder before I take the shot, so that I can adjust exposure as necessary.  I have gone into "Display Custom Settings" under Screen Settings and ticked the appropriate box, but all that happens is that the histogram flashes up for maybe half a second when I turn on the camera, then disappears.  Has anyone any thoughts?  Thank you!

press the disp back button.  each press will cycle through a different set of display options.  also, make sure you've checked the boxes for the evf and for the lcd screen and not just one or the other.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thanks Andreas! This is a great solution! I ll let a friend print it. Maybe there was a piece of rubber in that spot and it fell out?   Grüße Dirk
    • It might be quite subjective to tell yes or no. I have no problem to use 16-55mm on my X-E2 just use shoulder strap instead of wrist one.
    • Hey again, I just took matters into my own hands and found a great and simple fix. Looking at videos online I see that there's no spring in that latch, instead it seems to hold on by friction. I also took it off the grip to check if there's anything I'm missing (4 screws to take off cap, 1 screw to take off the latch). There's really no space/design for a spring mechanism (see photos). However I realized that underneath the latch there's a bigger recessed pocket. For a quick test I took some p
    • I fixed it with a piece of tape. I guess I ll have to talk to Fuji customer service and ask for a replacement.
    • Hey, I just made this account just to add that I also have the same problem with mine. I never saw a spring or something that sort fly off. In fact I don't even see where one could be located on this tiny latch. How can we repair this since it's irritating handling the grip this way. The sound alone this flappy little latch makes is so annoying.