Grainy, not very sharp images

Ebell24

Hello everyone!

Im new here I have a Fuji X-T3 and an 18-55 2.8-4 lens and a 16mm 2.8 lens. I’ve put a couple sample pictures below. But I got the new camera and lens after sending back my X-T20 back to Fuji for poor image quality. And I’m still not very happy with the X-T3 either. The photos seem to me to be noisy and that sharp. Am I doing something wrong or am I just too picky? I’m getting pretty frustrated. The pictures down below are jpgs shot at ISO 160 the landscape was shot at f11 and the pic of my son and wife I think was shot at f8 ISO 160. Honestly these pictures look identical quality as the photos my wife took on her iPhone. And I shoot RAW+JPG, the raw files don’t look any better

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

8 hours ago, Ebell24 said:

Hello everyone!

Im new here I have a Fuji X-T3 and an 18-55 2.8-4 lens and a 16mm 2.8 lens. I’ve put a couple sample pictures below. But I got the new camera and lens after sending back my X-T20 back to Fuji for poor image quality. And I’m still not very happy with the X-T3 either. The photos seem to me to be noisy and that sharp. Am I doing something wrong or am I just too picky? I’m getting pretty frustrated. The pictures down below are jpgs shot at ISO 160 the landscape was shot at f11 and the pic of my son and wife I think was shot at f8 ISO 160. Honestly these pictures look identical quality as the photos my wife took on her iPhone. And I shoot RAW+JPG, the raw files don’t look any better

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Can you post a download link to the original files?