Love my X-E3

Clemson

I started taking photos with my Voigtlander Vito B in the early 80 when I was very active in my schools darkroom and then acquired a Nikon F2. Fast-Forward, music took over my life, and digital tec took over photography, and I became a cell phone photographer always itching for a real camera again. This summer, after researching my option, I bought an X-E3 and could not be happier.  Now that I have an amazing camera I am once again heading toward the deep end of the pool, spending many hours reading websites and shooting. Though film making is not my quest, I find myself wondering what lenses are being used when watching a movie filmed with an eye for light and composition. The 18-55 f/2.8 that came with my camera is frankly as good as I can imagine needing for most everything, but have found myself on ebay looking over classic glass to play around with, and do want to buy a smaller lens so that I carry my camera more often. 

Edited by Clemson