Nearly a decade with the original x100

Howdy ya'll, new member here.

As we all know, the beloved x100 has turned a decade old. I purchased the x100 back in 2012 while I was living in East Asia. Many years were spend living on the road, backpacking with this incredible, simple, yet quirky setup.

It is so easy to catch a bad case of GAS with all these new releases, and I have also expanded to other X cameras, but as I was looking back on my images of the x100, I was thinking how much we can create with 'obsolete' cameras. We can upgrade to more megapixels and that's great, but ultimately its stories and experiences that matters.

I wrote more rambles of my beloved little Fuji-san along with more pictures: https://medium.com/@christofferjames/the-life-of-a-fujifilm-x100-original-d440794b657d

Here's to another decade!

I'm glad I clicked on the more detailed story.  It was neat for you to buy it with almost no research or forethought.  And look where it has taken you.  I love my X100s which has taken many thousands of pictures and is still active since being converted into infrared.  I use my newer X100F for color and some B&W.