How to access HDR preview in post

iloveasbestos

I just got the X-T4 and tried out the HDR mode (shooting RAW) for the first time. After checking out how they turned out on the camera, they turned out good as I expected with the HDR clearly visible compared to shots without it. However, when I pulled up the RAWs in Lightroom, it appears that the HDR pic I saw on the camera preview isn't the same as the one I pulled up in Lightroom. It looks like a typical RAW photo in LR without any HDR effect. Yet the file size of each individual RAW is ~160MBs, so I don't understand why it's showing up as a typical RAW would and not the HDR as seen on the camera's preview. 

So how can I access the HDR preview photo that I saw on the camera prior to importing in Lightroom?

7 hours ago, Greybeard said:

I would assume that Adobe have not changed Lightroom to process and combine the three separate raw images.

This is what it seems like. Do you know how to access the JPEG?

If Lightroom is unable to process/combine the three separate RAW images, I might as well have just shot simple RAW without HDR.