Shutter speeds of over 1 second

hnurminen

Hello all! I'm Henry and I recently switched from another brand to Fuji X-T4. 

I have a problem with the shutter speed 'T' setting. According to the manual, I should be able to use the rear command dial to change the shutter speed but in my case that's not so. With the shutter speed dial at 'T' the actual shutter speed is locked at 1/25 of a second and I can't alter that - not by rotating the rear command dial or anything else for that matter.

Also, in manual mode I should, it is said in the manual, be able to alter the shutter speed in increments of 1/3 EV using the rear command dial. This, too, is not the case with me.

The rear command dial works fine in other areas, so it's not broken or anything. 

Does anyone have any idea what the problem here might be? Some settings that I have possibly changed or something.

Thanks in advance!

/Henry

I can adjust Shutter speed with rear right dial. I have set it in menu settings I want to adjust shutter speed on that "wheel" (to right decrease value, to left increase value). On front wheel on right side on X-T4 I can adjust ISO (also Apperture and value on that wheel, just cklick on the wheel and then rotate to select between them and confirm with click on wheel, select desired value. I mostly use manual settings for SS (Shutter Speed), ISO and Apereture ("F"). I have the right horizintal dial for shutter speed on top of X-T4 set to "T" (the little white dot is towards T) and then has that locked with press on top button so the dial is locked.

Try read the X-T4 user manual some to get You on the right track to solve the problem that is with Your camera now that You can not select higher Shutter Speed (SS) then 125. Check in the camera Settings:
SET UP
BUTTOM/DIAL SETTINGS
COMMAND DAIL SETTINGS
Check what is assigned for the rear right dial (wheel).