Sign in to follow this聽聽
Michal_PL

Video presets (framerate)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi

There is any way to create two independent profiles for 4K60 and 1080p120 ? I mean some kind od shortcut to switch beetwen these two profiles via quick menu or something ? I cannot create that 馃槙 and i have to switch parameters manually, its so annoying :(

The way I switch back and forth between 4k and 1080 (120/240) is I set one of the function buttons to quick-access the setting to toggle high-speed on and off.聽

Setup Menu--> Button/Dial Setting-->聽Function (Fn) Setting-->聽Choose the button you want to use (e.g., Fn4)--> Select Full HD High Speed Rec.聽

Then when you hit that button on your camera you can toggle the high speed rec on and off.

Hope that helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

聽 Pasted as rich text. 聽聽Paste as plain text instead

聽 Only 75 emoji are allowed.

聽 Your link has been automatically embedded. 聽聽Display as a link instead

聽 Your previous content has been restored. 聽聽Clear editor

聽 You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this聽聽

• But... You can't monitor audio and power the camera from the same usb port. I've tried several splitter options and none of them work; leaving me to monitor audio with their usb dongle and pull that if I have to power the camera with my monitor battery usb out. When shooting video a camera is fully caged, with matte box, rails and follow focus. You don't want to change a battery out. You pretty much have to tear down your rig to do that... 聽
    • 23 f2 quite better of 23 1.4 is laughly.
    • Is it too heavy for the little camera? thanks 聽
    • Go to SETUP (spanner symbol) 聽- Save Data Setup 聽- Copyright Information - change the information on Copyright and Author here) It is well buried I have to admit but this should solve your problem.聽 Peter 聽 聽
    • Hi Ken, Have you considered trying Davinci Resolve? 聽I have used it with 4K H.265 4:2:0 generated with an X-T3. 聽Color grading tools are excellent. 聽Works well on a Mac. 聽But I know there is Windows version. 聽You can download the very powerful freeware version 17 that has no time limits to see if it works for you. Don Barar