10 month old X-Pro 3 won't turn on

Bought my X-Pro 3 from B & H last November (2019). I haven't even taken it out from the house all this time, so no photo shoots. I rarely power it up. 

Still on the 1st battery, but a couple weeks ago, I powered it on just to check the status, and it flashed low battery icon, then shut off by itself. 

I plugged it in last night to charge (odd, that the charge light is green? Thought it would be red until completely charged). Today, the camera wont power on.

I tried the trick where you remove the battery while the power switch is on, then put the battery back in, but no luck there. 

Dead circuit board? How does a camera crap out when it is never used? 

Does anyone have any suggestions, other than shipping it in? Do battery chargers work better than the USB cable route?  

- Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any update on this issue? My xpro3 was purchased earlier this year, still under warranty. But I cannot turn it on at all. After a shoot last Saturday, I left it on its shelf and picked it up to shoot this morning: totally unresponsive. Tried 4 different Fuji batteries all charged. No luck. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...

Why do people not bring the camera back to the seller claiming the warranty instead of running to a forum, create an account and post their issue with the camera?

If one of my cameras would break within the warranty period I would immediately bring / send it for exchange or repair.