X70 as XT3 companion?

I been toying with the idea of getting a compact camera, I was thinking the XF10 like the tilt-screen and aperture ring of the X70. Just wondering if the IQ would be similar if I use it along my XT3. I think it has all film simulations but Acros and Classic Neg, am I right? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

This is the set up that I’m currently running. My XT3 with battery grip / wide zoom / 16-50 and 50-140 is what I lug around for landscape. If I’m doing anything else, I’ve got a 35mm on it, but at the end of the day it’s still too large to consider a daily runner so I recently got the old X70, which has a great lens and more than acceptable IQ. I have or had both the Panasonic LX100 and Sony RX100 and they both have serious sensor and lens dust issues and are more frustrating to shoot with than my Fuji. The downside for most might be the 28mm equivalent focal length, the lens hunts a bit during autofocusing in some conditions and lack of EVF. If you shoot street and are / or inclined to learn zone focusing, it’s great. 

The other reality is the X70 is stable in price. If you buy it and use it for a bit and don’t like it, it’s resale value will be nearly identical for a lot longer than a newish camera.

there is the new X-S10 Fuji camera coming out which logically sounds like something in the same category of what you and I are looking for, and shy of that, from Fuji, from a size to IQ perspective, X70 is quite good.