Sign in to follow this  
Russell Williams

X10 as a webcam/for live streaming?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• I found this lens OIS quite lousy .  Very very far from the promised 4 stops. https://www.imaging-resource.com/lenses/fujinon/xf-18-55mm-f2.8-4-r-lm-ois/image-stabilization-test/ Without Ois you need 1/125th sec for a 50mm lens, right ?  Ok, I agree. Then 1 stop gain means 1/60th .... 2 stop gain would mean 1/30th .... 3 stops 1/15th .... 4 stops 1/8th .  Right  ? Well ..... forget it !   All the promised Fuji stop gains are blatantly overstated !  Particularly with the XF18-55 le
    • I agree. Coming from xt2 and x100s, the xt4 is a huge disappointment in terms of build quality. I couldn’t understand how I acquired a serious mark on the ‘prism’ within 24 hours of arrival as I am a very careful user. Sad about this retrograde step.
    • I have just got a new xt4 and experienced the same issue. No apparent problem or damage but odd nevertheless and a bit disconcerting!  Did you get any responses?
    • Hello everybody, New Fuji owner from Michigan here. 😊 I've been a photographer since the 80s and have been shooting digital since 2003 (almost exclusively Canon.) Being someone who learned with film I've always had a pretty nice collection of vintage lenses and while they're alright on my DSLRs I've always wanted something a little better from them. I missed the look they gave me on my old film bodies. Since Covid-19 has kept me from working I felt it was a great time to explore mirror