Sign in to follow this  
Russell Williams

X10 as a webcam/for live streaming?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Welcome here, Everett!
    • Hi. Everett here, a US Expat in Berlin Germany since 2013. I focus mainly on landscape photography but dabble in architecture, and switched from Micro 4/3 (predominately Olympus) gear completely over to Fuji in early 2019 with an XT3 with grip, the holy trinity of zooms and 35mm 1.4 as well as an old X70 for a daily banger.  To be honest, Sony was going to be my choice but I couldn’t justify the lens size, prices and I felt like I was using a computer instead of a camera.  Fuji still f
    • Ha! Thanks I imagine a day when cameras and devices will communicate much simpler.
    • Glad yor figured - or should I say fiddled - it out 😉
    • This is the set up that I’m currently running. My XT3 with battery grip / wide zoom / 16-50 and 50-140 is what I lug around for landscape. If I’m doing anything else, I’ve got a 35mm on it, but at the end of the day it’s still too large to consider a daily runner so I recently got the old X70, which has a great lens and more than acceptable IQ. I have or had both the Panasonic LX100 and Sony RX100 and they both have serious sensor and lens dust issues and are more frustrating to shoot with than