Card slot sequence

Hi 

my GFX100 is recording Still  images on the card in the second slot. 
I cannot find the way to change this to the first slot.

i have the card slot setting (still image) on Sequential in the Save Data Setting section of the menu but the two option below are not available to change.
Accoring to the manual this is not the default and I want to start recording images on the card in the no 1 slot first.

does anyone have any suggestions 

kind regards Peter

For the X series the easy way to do this (and likely GFX as well) would be:

- turn off camera and pop up card in slot 2

- turn on camera (this should set the focus on slot 1 which is the only slot with a card))

- turn off camera and push card back in slot 2 back (focus should remain on slot 1)

• 6 months later...

This is a consistent issue I have also. There are options in the menu to switch slots. I do that and then it happens again.

I think it may be my fault. I always remove card one from the camera to a reader. Sometimes I may switch the camera on and my Nr 1 card is still in my reader, then the camera thinks oh no nr 1, I revert to slot 2. Then I put back the card into slot 1, but the focus is still on slot 2.

It is annoying sometimes, but was consistent on all Fuji cameras I have owned with 2 slots.