XT3 | ISO dial won't change the ISO values in camera

ErezM

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi guys,

Before I'm taking my XT3 for repair, making one last check:

My ISO dial apparently stopped working - the ISO level is on 320 and turning the dial just won't do anything anymore.

Also, tried to set the command dial to change the ISO with no luck, and I'm pretty sure I've adjusted everything correctly in the menu.

The only time the ISO DO change is when I put the camera in F-LOG, then it changes to 640.

Any ideas? I'm pretty lost here.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By claudiozavalajr
      I’ve been importing video files from my XT3 to iPhone using SD Card adapter with no issue for several years. 

now for some reason, I can’t.
      So I imported to iMac on Photos app. After syncing its is now on my phone. Video plays in album but I cannot import them to any video editing app. 

I’m using iPhone w most current iOS.
      Please help! 
    • By Suzi Mifsud
      I just started using the Fuji XT3 and I'm having an issue with the colours of my final images. I custom set the white balance and in the LCD and EVF preview the photos are perfectly white balanced and exposed, however when I opened them on my laptop, the white background appeared more grey, and the overall image is more subdued. Is this normal or is there a setting I need to change?

• By Gareth 32
      Does the Xs 10 have the Dual Iso at 640 and 2000? I can't see the difference in noise reduction when it comes to 2000 and Im wondering is it a defect of the camera or is there a setting that I've to turn on. That's if the Xs 10 even supports it in the first place. I'll be thankfull for any feedback because I've been racking my brains trying to work it out. Thanks
    • By Rexo
      Has anyone experienced this with their Fujifilm X-T200 camera? My X-T200 is exactly 1 month old today and today I noticed an oil buildup around the bottom of the dial on the shutter release button and also around the bottom of the dial near the on/off button. This camera has never been used in harsh temperature/environment and stays in a dry box when not in use. The battery is also not being charged in-camera. What could this be? Will this badly affect or fry internal parts? Anyone with a similar problem/experience? Thanks.

• By AllanY
      None of the functions on my Fuji X-T3 work when the DJI Ronin SC is on. I can’t change the shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc. The Ronin SC works fine but once it’s on, the camera stops functioning. When I press the record button on the gimbal, it locks focus but doesn’t take a picture. I have to hold down the record button on the gimbal for 3+ seconds for it to work. The camera screen even dims after a few seconds as if it’s not in use.

I've tried doing a Shooting Menu Reset and Set-Up Reset on the camera. The connection mode is set to USB Tether Shooting Auto. I've tried removing and replacing the lens, battery, and SD card. Everything has the latest updates. The USB-C cables are plugged in properly and all the way. Has anyone had this issue and knows how to solve it?

Ronin SC Firmware: 1.5.0.40
      Ronin App Version: 1.4.5(1451)
      Fuji X-T3 Body Version: 4.00
      Fuji 16mm 1.4 Version: 1.01
    • I've tried a number of lens hoods, but they all have the disadvantage of not being able to fit the lens cap when not in use. This one is specifically designed to take the standard lens cap and even has a soft rubber ring to ensure a snug fit. Very nicely made in anodised aluminium. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252370651839?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649 (not connected to seller)
    • Firmware 2.10. Newly formatted sd card. And yes, I've taken a few shots. Menu Set up - Save Data Set-Up - Select Folder - "Create New Folder" is grayed out. So I cannot create a new folder. I'd like to create folders so I can store images by date. Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
    • If I put my X-S10 on a table (or any other stable surface), focus on subject and set an exposure the will require more than 1 second of exposure (doesn't matter how many, just make sure that the desired exposure will be more than 1 second), set a timer for 2 seconds and take a shot and the IBIS is set to mode 2 (Shooting only), the shot comes out completely blurry, just like if I hand held the camera (which I didn't). I repeat the EXACT same steps but this time I set IBIS to mode 1 (Continuous) - shot is tack sharp. Why? I know that IBIS should be disabled if the camera is on a tripod or any other stable surface, my question is why this happens only in mode 2 and not in mode 1 as well?
    • Ah a flick of the 'Auto' lever has fixed it! Why do they have to make things so obscure! If it said in the manual 'ES not available in Auto mode' that would have made life so much easier! Anyway, thanks for your help @Greybeard!