Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have just taken deliver of a lensbaby trio 28 for my XT2. Whilst I can focus beautifully I can't release the shutter and the 'f' stop shows as 0 in the viewfinder. This is a fixed f 3.5 lens. any suggestions please?

And you will always see an f stop of 0 in the viewfinder when using non-electronic lenses, the camera has no way of knowing what aperture the lens is.

7 hours ago, Anne Bryson said:

Thank you so much, I haven’t used a t non Fujifilm lenses before and didn’t know about this. All working perfectly now, thank you.

Great! And welcome to a whole new world of lenses. There's a huge selection of amazing glass out there that are either adapted or native without electronics.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Alamin
      Hi! I´m looking into buying a Fuji X-T2 to get a improvement from my Canon 200D for video. I´m thinking to start with a 23mm f2 because is my favourite focal length but I have concerns about the X-T2 autofocus in video, so I would like to hear your opinions.
      Also, I own a Sigma 18-35mm so I would also like to hear any experience with it mounted in the X-T2 (particularly with the Viltrox or Fringer adapters).
    • By mostlyphotos
      My friends at Lensbaby have sent me a Lensbaby Trio 28 to try out on the X-T2. I decided to try out the 'Sweet' mode first.  I set the X-T2 to ACROS Film Simulation and took some test shots on my daily commute in to London 

http://www.mostly.photos/blog/2017/8/12/lensbaby-trio-28-sweet

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By joseph0810
      I wes set my xt2 to manual mode, but the exp is stay auto,
      Sombody tell me how to manual exp....?
      I'm sorry i'm new....
    • By jamesbernard
      Hey friends, this comparison is very rushed and won't be of much use to many of you, but since both of these lenses are hard to find in stores for most people, here is a little comparison to help you avoid wasting $500 to $1000 on either of these.

This is the Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 compared to the Lensbaby Velvet 56mm f/1.6 with an honorable mention of the Fujinon XF 35mm f/1.4

Side by Side:

They honestly are about the same size and weight, which is surprising since the fuji is faster and has autofocus.