Possible to save camera settings?

Hi all,

I'm a wedding photographer and recently made the switch to Fuji.

Regarding custom settings - is it possible to also save things like, Image quality and size, focus settings etc?

I'm using the XT3's for both personal and wedding work, so I'd love to have a 'wedding' setting.  When I switch to that, I'm shooting RAW, single focus point, standard film sim etc.  Then when I switch to 'personal' I'm shooting JPEG, Acros etc.

Possible or wishful thinking?

Thank you!

Take a look at Fujifilm's Acquire software. It will let you save / restore camera settings. Check your manual for what menu settings you need to enable to use the save / restore features).

https://fujifilm-x.com/en-gb/support/download/software/x-acquire/

Its a bit of a mixed bag - there are a number of ways of partially doing this but not really designed for your specific use case.

As Jerryy says you can use the Acquire software - but that's a cumbersome way of doing it - you need a separate computer to save and restore the settings - its not possible to save them within the camera or even to an SD card.

You can also use the custom settings on the Q menu but the settings you can save are limited and the whole process is confusing in the extreme.

• 5 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 1:20 AM, Geoff_Howard_photo said:

heck out this site, https://fujixweekly.com/ you can edit and save un to 7 different settings and name then.  

These are the custom modes, only a very limited number of settings useful only if you're shooting jpeg can be saved.

All other serious camera brands have custom settings in which you save a complete setup for a type of shooting like birds, landscape, macro etc.