Sign in to follow this  
bem

Crispbread factory late in the evening...

Posted (edited)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Wasa crispbread factory in my hometown here in Sweden.
Largest crispbread factory in the world.
(homepage for US, for anyone that want to know some facts: www.wasa-usa.com)
I took the photo late in the evening Aug 2 2020 with my Fujifilm X-T4 camera and lens XF16-80mm F4 R OIS WR.

/Bo

Edited by bem

Same factory September 1 2020 in daylight. The breadfactory front facade is huge, as You can se in below photo. I have been up on the roof once when I had summer job during high school period, I think it was in 1977 I was up on the factory roof. It was magnificent  view to watch my hometown here in Sweden from about 50 meter (160-170 ft) above the ground. It is a viewpoint on the roof up to the left where it is a flagpole. In the photo I took with my X-T4 camera they had just cleaned (almost finished) the facade with help of the crane You can see in the photo below.
/Bo

Edited by bem

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• With stills, I had write errors when shooting panorama, CH, CL, long exposure etc and using a slower card. Had reported to Fuji here and as expected the issue was never heard of by them in spite of sending them links to the issues. But they were very helpful in loaning a camera, a faster card and they took my card to try on their camera. It was concluded by Fuji that the card was slow. And the truth is, I switched to a faster card and haven't seen the issue after that.  Also, I never delete
    • Well...this is embarrassing, but maybe helpful for anyone else out there who runs into this - if you change your connection settings to "USB Fixed" you will get the symptoms above. Switch it to "USB Auto" and you should be fine. Basically, while troubleshooting for Webcam usage I switched it and didn't think about the ramifications of leaving it that way. Whoops!  
    • I generally don't shoot video with my Fujifilm cameras, but you also wrote you had the errors when taking stills..? I've had my fair share of write errors with different Fujifilm cameras up to the level where I'm only using them for personal work now. The X-H1 (prior to firmware update) was notorious, but I've seen it on X-T2s, X-T3s and even on my trail run with a GFX50S. I wrote a post on how to minimize the risk of write errors in Sept (link below). SD Card technology in itself is not th
    • I must admit this post really surprised me, I have just moved from a Canon DSLR and apart from the articulated screen not feeling as robust, and the battery/connector doors a little brittle, I thought the build quality was good. To me everything feels really solid.
    • I think I already know the answer, but does anyone know if you can set a time that you need to hold down a custom button before it operates? I've just moved from a larger DSLR and I have large hands, and have found that I keep catching the custom buttons, so have had to unassign them all. If for example you needed to hold down a button for a second before it operated then it would remove the chance of inadvertently changing settings.