When?

bergat

The Canon R5 e R6 establish new standards about possibility of autofocus and tracking., Which secret of firmware and processing they have, I don't know, but the result is very impressive vs the competition. And is more appreciable, because R5 and R6 are FF, and not aps-c.

I think (and hope) fuji will be able to give a right answer with the new products , and I hope that it will be able to upgrade firmware of other cameras to reduce the big difference, that now are really present.

Why?  I have to ask? Are you not happy with Fuji?  Or Nikon Or Canon, Or Olympus? We keep chasing the next latest and greatest.  Have to say here that even though I have several bodies I still use my X-T1 from what - 2013-14?  

What makes you think the Canon's set any new standards? The R6's basic performance is known, as it is basically a 1DXIII in a smaller body, and the 1DXIII set no new standards in DPAF performance, lagging the A9 twins which are the standard for mirrorless AF performance.