Geotagging not working, help!

bobmoore

I have an X-T30, an iPhone 11, and a iPad Pro.  Geotagging used to work, but no longer.  I've reset everything.  I can download photos from camera to iPad and iPhone, but there's no location information.  I have turned on Geotagging and Location info in the Connection Setting > General Settings.  But no love.

Help please, this is an important feature I really need to troubleshoot.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I think I’m having the same issue with my X-T4: geotagging is on in the camera, I’ve paired it with the app on my iPhone 11 Pro and the camera seems to be receiving the geolocation alright (at times, the x-t4 will show a red geolocation icon and I just need to reopen the iPhone Fuji app to get the location shared). However when I import my jpeg in Photos on my Mac, the location info is nowhere to be found. Would be great to get help on this!

• 2 weeks later...

Very odd! I just came back from a hiking trip to Yosemite, had the geotagging on the whole time and yet I still don't see any GPS data in my photos EXIF data. I still don't know what to do about it. Maybe I'll try re-pairing the phone and the x-t4. My phone is set to always share my location with the Cam remote app, so that's not where the issue comes from.