The ISO and SS dials on my X-T4 will not set to auto mode.

Mudpill

I am new to the Fujifilm system, having shot Nikon for the last 10 years, and I recently watched a video on the X-T4 and messed around with something settings and now I can not get the SS or ISO dials to behave like I would expect them to. For example, the values that I have on the display for SS and ISO are not ligning up with the values on the dials. A = 400 iso, 160 = 500, 200 = 640, etc. Also, I can not set Auto mode on either dial. No matter what I do. Auto aperture mode works on the lens (16-80mm f/4) but not on the two previously mentioned dials. I am not sure really why this would be the case but it is and nothing I have done to remedy it has worked. I have tried resetting settings, taking the battery out, trying different modes, switching from Movie to Stills, nothing seems to work. The only modes I can access for shooting are Manual and S. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

EDIT: I figured it out. I was using the wrong indicators for the SS and ISO dials. I was using the bottom ones that are meant for the mode dials underneath instead of the ones on the flash. Mods you can deleted this post. Thanks.

Edited by Mudpill