I recently sold my X100F and bought a Silver X100V.  I’m quite familiar with the menus and operating system and am quickly falling in love with this beautiful camera.  I wanted a really nice case to protect it and decided to spring for the Gariz Half-Case and the matching Case Cover.  It was expensive but this camera is such a work of art that I wanted to be sure it was well protected   The black leather is very high quality as is the construction of the half-case and the case cover. I’ve been shooting Fuji exclusively for about 6 years and have been a serious amateur my entire adult life.  I presently use an X-T3 and an X-E3 in addition to the X100V and probably have more lenses than I need.  My passion is outdoor adventure photography.  As much as I love my other 2 Fuji bodies I totally enjoy using the X100V as it reminds me of my first serious camera, a Leica IIIG, which I still own but seldom use.  So if you’re looking for a really nice case for your new V check out the Gariz cases.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!