Limited minimum ISO (only up to 1000) in movie/video mode

Hello everyone, pardon me if this is a newbie question but in my fuji X-T3, the minimum ISO for movie/video mode is 1000 and it seems that I can't turn it lower than that. Does the camera detect the ambient lighting and keep the value to 1000 or is it because of the lens that I'm using? (which is fuji xf 18-55mm f2.8-4 by the way) or maybe there is a way that I can change that in my settings? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

I doubt this is due to your lens choice. There are different menu choice settings that can affect this, the top ones that come to mind are first, the DR (dynamic range) setting. If this is set to any option other than 100%, the minimum allowed ISO you can choose is moved upward. Also there is a menu setting that allows you to restrict the minimum and maximum ISO the camera can offer you. As well as some of the let-the-camera-automagically-choose options restrict the available ISO settings.

edit: I should ask, you do not have the aperture cranked down to around f22 or so and are trying to film in dim lighting?

Edited by jerryy