Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello, I just recently purchased the Fuji X-T1. I'm an over the road truck driver and thought that the X-T1 would be the perfect fit for my lifestyle. Last winter I went through a divorce and the ex got almost all of the Canon bodies and L lenses. After the divorce I found myself free to do what I wanted, left the insurance business and got my CDL. Now I'm traveling the country and having a blast. All that was missing was a new camera system. Along with the X-T1 and kit lens, I bought the 35 1.4 and the Rokinon 8mm. I also bought the Digital Juice Suction Cup Mount with a Giotti Ballhead. I already have the Vello Shutterboss, so I'm hoping to do some really cool night photography while I'm in motion. 

I look forward to being a part of this community.

Kurt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By aguynamedguyuk
      I've been using my X-T1 solidly for two years now with the same set-up - usually my 18-55mm 2.8 or my 35mm 1.4.
      Recently I've been finding that it's not as sharp as it once was. This is the same whether I shoot handheld or on a tripod (with OIS turned off).
      For instance, I used the FujiFilm app to take some headshots of myself the other day and when looking at two images taken within a couple of seconds of each other, one was in focus, one was slightly out.
      The sensor is clean and it's not been a problem until recently.
      Has anyone had this before? Any advice?
    • By fotoism
      I noticed my X-T1 RAF file dimensions is shown as 1920x1280 (32.2 MB) under "Properties|Details" in Windows. However, the 100% jpeg output from Capture one shows 4896x3264 (20.0 MB), and in Lightroom the same 100% jpeg export is shown as 4406x2937 (5.62 MB). Setting in the camera is "L 3:2", which is as RAW as you can get. Shouldn't the RAF file be 4896x3264 as indicated in page 126 in the X-T1 manual under image size?
      Or did I mess up some settings?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content.
    • By Marshall Timkii Hoang
      hi guy, I'm using X-h1, X-t1 with few lenses. I wonder should I buy an X100T or an extra 23mm f/2.0 lens. I'm gonna do street photography and sometime travel?

Thank you guys. 
    • By Omar Alamoudi
      So I don't usually shoot video with my beloved X-T1. But, in the past few days, I figured I'll try to shoot a few videos of the kids. I know I couldn't use auto focus, so while using the manual focus, I found it very difficult to insure focus using either the EVF or the LCD screen. The focus peaking feature doesn't seem to work while shooting a video.
      Any advice/tricks?
      Thanks,
      Omar