X-t30 no longer able to record video - Need help

Somemorr

Advertisement (gone after registration)

My problem:

My X-t30 no longer lets me record video. Nothing happens when I push the shutter button in video mode.

Background:

- My main use for this camera is for recording video projects at my workplace.

- I noticed the issue after using the camera as a webcam with a elgato camlink 4k. I had optimised the in-camera settings for use as a webcam during the past months of Zooming everyday.

My attempted fixes so far:

- I reverted all my in-camera settings back to my usual, non-webcam settings.

- I updated the firmware to the latest version.

-  Many google searches to see if anyone else has had and posted a fix to this issue. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Gilson
      Greetings from Brazil!
        I have 2 questions:
         1) I get the following error when I try to install FUJIFILM X Acquire on Macbook PRO running macOs Big Sur 11.4: "Cannot start FUJIFILM X Acquire. Another camera control application software is running."

What can I do to be able to install?
         2) Am I going to be able to use my X-T30 to recording in 4K using "Streamlabs OBS Recording Software" after I install "FUJIFILM X Acquire"?
    • By K PRETHVIRAJ
      Hoping for fujifilm to release tethered shooting for xt-30 soon, for allowing it to use it as a webcam, since webcam mode isn't working. xs-10 was having the same issue which has been fixed by fujifilm 2 days ago through a firmware update, which brought the tethered shooting ability to xs-10 and thus enabling it be used properly as a webcam. since webcam functionality is much needed in today's work lifestyle , really hope that fujifilm address this issue of xt-30, same way they addressed xs-10 , by adding functionality !. so everyone who has xt-30, let's sent feedback to fujifilm, directly or by commenting in the webcam thread in the "xt-30" pages, like we were commenting in xs-10 pages. since fujifilm care about feedback, thus hoping that they will address this quickly. have a nice day !.
    • By Kalborosie
      On my video files appear horizontal lines, I attach the screenshot, have anyone this problem? How can I solve it? Thx

• By NewbieCAM
      HI Pro's,
      I very recently bought a fujifilm xt-3. I'm very new this system i been in my learning stage. Currently I'm facing a issue i am not able to change the exposure setting in video mode. In video mode it's default exposure is in -2. I'm not able to change ISO, Aperture anything in video mode.
      All the SS, F,ISO are in Blue. My shooting setting are - 4k-23.98 HDMI Long GOP. All top Dials are in Auto. I tried change by changing the top dials but its still not working.

Please help me in this issue.

• By K PRETHVIRAJ
      I have been shooting video with fujifilm recently . so i thought it will be great ,if everyone who's into videography with fujifilm camera's ,share their workflow , external monitor's , gimbals, rig's ,video recording settings, colorgrading steps ,which LUT's they use , which software's you use for editing , rendering , compressing etc....

so i hope everyone share your experiences ,and the things i  mentioned above , so that everyone who's into videography with fujifilm cameras can improve themselves from the information you share ,also the people who are new to videography with fujifilm cameras, can understand things related to videography easier ! . 
      have a nice day ,wish everyone of you using fujifilm cameras  a year ahead full of luck !.... please share your videography knowledge here soon !