Multiple exposure problems

I have been trying to use this excellent facility on my xpro3 but seem to be doing something wrong. I take my three shots by pressing OK then select BACK to finalise the procedure but I never get a composition when I preview the photo, all I get are the three individual photos. What an earth am I doing wrong, I have tried this for all the options, DARK, ADDITIVE etc to no avail. Is there a setting on my camera that is stopped me from doing this? Thanks in advance. redsquare

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2020 at 7:07 PM, redsquare said:

I have been trying to use this excellent facility on my xpro3 but seem to be doing something wrong. I take my three shots by pressing OK then select BACK to finalise the procedure but I never get a composition when I preview the photo, all I get are the three individual photos. What an earth am I doing wrong, I have tried this for all the options, DARK, ADDITIVE etc to no avail. Is there a setting on my camera that is stopped me from doing this? Thanks in advance. redsquare

Hi 

I was having the same issue with the xt4 but got to the bottom of it. The ME images are saved as jpeg, i have raw in slot 1 & jpeg in slot 2. When you go view photo, press menu while viewing the photo, switch slots to view the jpeg files (slot 2 sd card) & all your files are there. If you didnt set your sd card to save as raw (slot 1) & jpeg (slot 2) thats what i would encourage to do first. 

You welcome. Bruce