Hot Air Balloon

cale33

Next March I am going to be in Bagan in Myanmar and I'll be in a hot air balloon taking photos of the temples below.  I am an amateur and new to Fuji.  

I would appreciate any advice on how to go about shooting from a balloon.  Lenses, settings, anything. 

Thank you.

Thank both of you very much.  Last year I went on a safari in Kenya.  I had a Nikon Df and a 150-600 lens.  I got great photos but I am a 5' tall woman so you can imagine the comments I got.  The ship docked in NY at 11 and at 11:30 I was at B&H.  I bought the XT-1 and a couple of lenses.  I loved it so much that I now have 3 Fuji cameras and 11 lenses.  I am ready for next winter's trip!!

Thank both of you very much.  Last year I went on a safari in Kenya.  I had a Nikon Df and a 150-600 lens.  I got great photos but I am a 5' tall woman so you can imagine the comments I got.  The ship docked in NY at 11 and at 11:30 I was at B&H.  I bought the XT-1 and a couple of lenses.  I loved it so much that I now have 3 Fuji cameras and 11 lenses.  I am ready for next winter's trip!!

So you have nearly all the Fuji lenses? :) Djeez!

If you have the 50-140 or 55-200, take that. Add a wide angle to a secondary body. That's all you need frankly.