XC35 F2

patyuile

Your X-T10 and X-T2 are probably well worn by now and lenses will probably feel more loose on them than on a newer body.  Also, having a plastic mount, the XC 35 generally feels not as tight as metal mount lenses.  Don't worry about it. 😉

• 4 months later...
On 6/14/2020 at 1:37 PM, AndyH44 said:

Your X-T10 and X-T2 are probably well worn by now and lenses will probably feel more loose on them than on a newer body.  Also, having a plastic mount, the XC 35 generally feels not as tight as metal mount lenses.  Don't worry about it. 😉

Hi thanks for that I would agree the XT10 is well used but my well used XC16-50 doesn't move and I have just bought an XT30 and the XC35 has the same movement on this as it has on my XT10 and XT2

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2020 at 10:05 AM, patyuile said:

I have just bought an XC35 F2 and have noticed that it is loose (you can move it slightly) when mounted on both my XT10 and XT2 anyone else have this issue or is my lens faulty?

Mine is just heard some little noise while I engage and unengage the auto focus. Dont know if it is common or not?

Just got a new one today. I noticed stronger chattering when I switch on and off the camera. I can see and hear it happens when I enter and out the gallery as well.