Sign in to follow this  
Makry Kiray

I can't take any pictures with my Fuji X-Pro2 please help me :(

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hii I was using my Camera well there was no problem but suddenly when I try to take a photo with my fujifilm x-pro2 the indicator lamp blinks in orange and green non stop and after a for a while it says (("waiting for the image transfer") (OK) stop waiting without recording) and when I click (Ok) it cannot save the picture I took, I don't know what to do, I've tried to unplug and plug in the battery and sd card but nothing happened, sorry for my bad english :(

lmao okay, I found the solution it is pretty simple actually all you have to do is change the "Pc connection mode" to automatic I wrote this so if someone ever get this issue this may help 😛

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Activate „Shoot without lens“ in the setup menu
    • Have used both Nissin Di700 and the Godox ad200, both with a wireless trigger mounted on the camera hot shoe. After seeing the much greater power. better value for the $ and adaptability of the Godox, I have sold the Nissin. Highly recommend getting the optional Godox round head and extension cable which just plug onto and replace the standard fresnel rectangular head. Godox also make some very good magnetic accessories for the round head (filters, snoot, grid pattern / directional acc
    • So things are getting better for some reason since the update. I will say, this update I had a freshly formatted sd card in, and a fresh battery. The first firmware update I didn’t have a card in yet, the phone prompted it and I just clicked. Maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe not.  Either way. I did the firmware update last week and over the weekend got about 1200 pictures and a few hours of 4k 60/24 in f-log, long gop. So here’s all the quirks I can think of since the last update
    • Well in the end I got the Vello and it worked fine. Even got me TTL!
    • I am new to the Fujifilm system, having shot Nikon for the last 10 years, and I recently watched a video on the X-T4 and messed around with something settings and now I can not get the SS or ISO dials to behave like I would expect them to. For example, the values that I have on the display for SS and ISO are not ligning up with the values on the dials. A = 400 iso, 160 = 500, 200 = 640, etc. Also, I can not set Auto mode on either dial. No matter what I do. Auto aperture mode works on the lens (