My X-t30 no longer lets me record video. Nothing happens when I push the shutter button in video mode.
- My main use for this camera is for recording video projects at my workplace.
- I noticed the issue after using the camera as a webcam with a elgato camlink 4k. I had optimised the in-camera settings for use as a webcam during the past months of Zooming everyday.
My attempted fixes so far:
- I reverted all my in-camera settings back to my usual, non-webcam settings.
- I updated the firmware to the latest version.
- Many google searches to see if anyone else has had and posted a fix to this issue.
I have a Fuji XT-30 and I am looking to tether my camera to my Mac to be able to utilize Lightroom.
I have found this wonderful software called "FUJIFILM X Acquire" but I am unable to get it to work. I can backup my settings on my camera to my Mac but I cannot specify a "Destination Folder" it is greyed out.
I also do not have the option on my XT-30 in my SET UP > CONNECTION SETTINGS > CONNECTION MODE to select any tethered options. I only have:
USB CARD READER
USB MOVIE SHOOTING AUTO
USB MOVIE SHOOTING FIXED
USB RAW CONV. /BACKUP RESTORE
I was wondering if any of your have utilized this setup or if there is alternate software i should be using.
Also, I was wondering if i should be connecting via Micro HDMI port or the USB C port on the XT-30?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
macOS Catalina 10.15.5
FujiFilm Firmware Version: 1.20
Thankyou for your reply.
It has been a while since I posted this request and I have worked out back button focussing. I use single focussing in conjunction with the AEL/AFL button. I do appreciate your reply however, it was good of you.