T4 multiple exposure question

JeighLG

I just upgraded to the t4 (from the t2) and have some questions about Fuji’s approach to multiple exposures(ME).  On the t2, we were limited to 2 layers and when you were satisfied with the finished image, the blended pic was saved and the source images were deleted.  In the t4, we’re allowed up to 9 layers, which is lovely, but when you finish with the ME, the source Images are still on the card.  The MEs are in the standard JPG format, the source pix are RAW so are much bigger.  Hence, they eat up a LOT of valuable card real estate.  
I have scoured the manual and this forum to see if anyone knows if there is a s/w switch to enable the source file clean-up, but have not found anything.  So who do I contact/ask to find out if a) there is such a switch, and b) if there isn’t, how best to make the suggestion to Fuji?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm trying to work out the multi exposure on my new XT4. I shoot raw/jpeg. The raw card doesn't show the final composition on multiple exposure, only the individual frames. I had thought it didn't work at all until I downloaded my jpeg card which had the final image. My XT2 , also shooting raw/jpeg cards had the composed jpeg image on the raw card and jpeg card. Does anyone understand why this is happening?