Hi,

I'm having some weird issues with the Fringer EF-FX Pro II on my Fuji XT3 and I hope someone can help.

When using the adapter with my Canon and Sigma lenses the image on the camera LCD is not showing the correct depth of field for the selected aperture unless I half-press the shutter button.

The dof in the image remains wide open unless I half-press the shutter.

The exposure of the image is shown correctly and changes accordingly when changing the apertue on the lens, the aperture numbers on the screen also indicate the correct selected f-stop, but the dof in the image remains shallow, as if the lens is wide open, unless I half-press the shutter.

Half pressing the shutter also no longer affects the focus of the image.

I'm shooting in S mode with settings full manual- ss, iso, aperture.

I've formatted the camera, updated to the latest firmware in camera and adapter (1.7) and the issue still persists.

Is this there a menu fix I'm missing here? Has anyone else experienced this? Or is this possibly a Fringer issue?

Thanks for your help!

D

It sounds like correct behavior of Fuji X camera. I'd recommend to check your AF-mode switch at the front of camera.

If it's set to "S" or "C" then in manual F/SS/ISO you will see DOF changes.

But if AF-mode is set to "M" then in manual F/SS/ISO mode you will only see exposure changes, but aperture remains wide open showing same DOF.