XT-4 auto focus bracketing

micso

I cannot get the Auto function on the focus bracketing to work.

I set the A and then set the B. Dial set for bracketing but it only takes one picture am I doing something wrong?

I have worked it out now when setting the B slider press end.

The problem is that taking something in macro manually I would need about 5 shots but this bracketing takes 80 pictures for the same thing.

Edited by micso

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Misco,

I had the same problem. I now know how to do it. Set the nearest point of your subject (A) and then press on MENU/OK and then set the furthest point (B) of your subject and then press the shutter release. It works very well by me.

23 hours ago, Piebe said:
16 hours ago, mdm said:

Hi Misco,

I had the same problem. I now know how to do it. Set the nearest point of your subject (A) and then press on MENU/OK and then set the furthest point (B) of your subject and then press the shutter release. It works very well by me.

Find instructions in this article: https://camerajabber.com/tutorials/how-to-use-fujifilm-focus-stacking-mode/

• 2 months later...
On 6/16/2020 at 6:40 AM, Piebe said:

Hi Misco,

Hi,

Once you do it once, how do you "reset" the points to select new ones? The only way I figured out was to go back into settings and re-select "auto" even though it is already selected, but that's clunky. Do you know of a better way?

• 1 year later...
On 9/4/2020 at 5:14 AM, thinkloop said:

Hi,

Once you do it once, how do you "reset" the points to select new ones? The only way I figured out was to go back into settings and re-select "auto" even though it is already selected, but that's clunky. Do you know of a better way?

I have the same question.  Is there a shortcut to taking another image without having to go through the three steps in the menu after taking one shot?  Have you found a way?