Advertisement (gone after registration)

X-T2, 16-80mm

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Has anyone ever tried the RS2? I have mine and it's awesome. Every little upgrade has turned this gimbal into a great all around performer. What has been your experience so far?
    • You should have really fast card to avoid this problem. I have not seen this issue after switching to a card with 300 Mbps write speed. But not sure if that was the root cause.  Also, I have ALWAYS inserted the card for reading the images in READ MODE ONLY.
    • I find when I look at my images on the camera (evf and lcd) and in Fast stone they look good.  When I load them into Affinity Photo they are underexposed.  This might be an Affinity Photo issue.  Are you finding similar?  I also have Dynamic Range set to 400, would that cause this?  Maybe I need to check with Affinity Photo on their software and compatibility with Fuji RAF.
    • Hello, Is it possible to save a 4K image from a video recorded with a Fuji X-T3? In the camera or outside the camera. I mean except for pausing the video on the computer and take a screenshot which is not 4K on my computer.  
    • Hello, Is it possible to use Self timer + Continuous focus somehow with Fujifilm X-T30?