Upgrading my Fuji x-t30 to a X-t4?

I currently have a Fuji X-t30 with the Ronin SC gimbal and I'm considering upgrading to an X-t4. I mainly shoot video and so far I'm really enjoying the Camera and the Fujifilm system. I'm just wondering if ibis and some more advanced video features are worth the upgrade. If anyone has made the switch let me know your thoughts.

Edited by Noah Parry

I used XT30 as my primary camera since it has been released. I was renting XT3 occasionally when I needed 2 camera setup, but for me XT30 was absolutely and totally enough covering all my needs. I don't film any documentary or weddings so XT30 record limits are totally ok for me. It if perfect in filming 120p b-rolls, prime optics suits it well, I was totally satisfied... 

...Until I bought XT4. IBIS is something amazing in shooting handheld b-rolls (I have Ronin SC as well, but I don't use it in closeup b-rolls). My XT30 b-rolls were smooth but XT4 made them REALLY SMOOTH.
Comparing to XT30, XT4 has a strange screen flip mechanism (I'd rather have the one they put on XT3). This mechanism is only ok when shooting vertical instagram videos.
Now I have 2 camera setup which is perfect for me. Yes, XT4 is worth upgrade for video from both XT30 or XT3.

Thanks for the info! Really appreciate it.

So I had a little extra money to spend and decided to order the X-t4, hopefully will be here tomorrow. I was a little unsure if $2199 CAD pricetag was justified since I already own a capable video machine in the x-t30 but based off the way you're describing the footage your getting from handheld b-roll, I'm feeling more excited about it now.

I'm also considering purchasing the 16mm f1.4, do you have that lens? If so how do you like it for video? 

Edited by Noah Parry

>I'm also considering purchasing the 16mm f1.4, do you have that lens? If so how do you like it for video? 

My primes are 14 f2.8, 23 f2 and 35 f1.4. I've chosen 14 instead of 16 as apart from video I make interior photos and 16's field of view is not enough. But of course, Fuji's 16 is something that REALLY differ from my 14.
16 f1.4 is my next purchase probably.