Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo Sioux

XT4 focus

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• I have been using my XT4 quite a bit lately--mostly making outdoors videos, but also some family/portrait shoots.   One strange thing that I've noticed:  After setting up the display exactly how I like it, the EVF will display histogram, level, and battery level (among other things).  However, when I am just looking at the back screen, these 3 items are not displayed--UNLESS I turn off the AF!  As soon as AF is turned off, histogram, level, batt level appear on the rear screen exactly where
    • Fuji gave us the X-Pro3 for still focused users, no? Personally, I'd sacrifice AF for IBIS and if Fuji had more OIS lenses, sacrifice IBIS desires as OIS is close enough. Just too useful with environmental portraits. I have the GF45-100 primarily because of OIS.   
    • Hi all, This is my first Fuji camera and I couldn't be more excited to receive my Silver X-T4 with 16-80mm Lens Kit. As most know, the date keeps getting pushed on this kit. Originally it was May, then it was June 1st, and now, the status on BH Photo is now changed to "Backordered" as of yesterday. I reached out to B&H this morning to get some sort of update and all I received was "Unfortunately we don't have an expected delivery date at this time for your order as it is currently backo
    • I've got the same problem. The XT3 works well with ronin sc when it's connected with usb-c cable. But not the XT-4 !! we must all have to write at Fujifilm and DJI asking them to update their firmware!